Monday, June 28, 2010

Adventure in the night!!

Not a very adventurous person when it comes to outdoor "activities", I did experience one incident in my car towards the end of last year!

On a night out yam cha with friends, I had to send this friend of mine home after the session ended. While on the way back to his place, he suddenly put his hand on my lap and said that he was horny and he wanted to oral me! I asked him where as I knew he stayed with his parents. He suggested we do it in the car around his place. Even though aghast at his suggestion, I was nevertheless enticed. The thought of the excitement mixed with the fear of being found out seemed alluring!! I agreed and proceed to drive round to find a suitable spot.

Found a shady spot where I parked in front of a bus. I reclined my seat and slipped off my trousers nervously, my friend without hesitation wrapped his lips around my manhood eagerly. It was both exciting and scary as I continued to keep a look out while he did his thing! I swear I had the best fellatio then as he hungrily took it in his mouth without the aid of his hands!

While I do not normally peak quickly and had never climaxed while being oral without the aid of the five digits, I was in a hurry to shoot. I guess the pure rush of adrenaline from the excitement of the situation brought me to a quick enough climax. I came but my friend did not stop! I came again and again and again in his mouth, screaming my head off (I almost always make lots of noise when I cum)! I had to push him away!

I had one of my worst headache that night and it lasted till the next morning after popping two panadol upon reaching home!

6 comments:

  1. Exciting experience...I always find doing in the car a turn-on.

    So is your friend p too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yes he is!! and it was really really really exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-D, looking forward to reading your future posts here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks ... but notti incidents like that are not many to be recounted!! will look deeper into my memory for more!! LMAO...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a turn-on. Totally agree :) Nothing like a little public outing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. savante: its a fleeting moment of pure lust!!

    ReplyDelete