Monday, June 28, 2010

Naughtiness at the swimming pool!

Recently on a weekend alone at home in the morning, I was chatting with a friend online. I invited him to have breakfast with me. He in turn invited me over to his place for a swim. So after breakfast, we went back to his place for a swim at his condo's pool.

There were two Indonesian ladies in the pool when we got down after changing. We chatted and swam for about 15 minutes and suddenly he told me that someone was watching us from one of the balconies of the apartments lining the two sides of the pool. As I looked up, I saw no one and he told me that person was not looking any more. He remarked he was not sure who the guy was watching, him or me but thought it was more likely to be me! LOL...

Conscious that we were being watched, I did look up off and on in between swims. I swam over to the other end away from my friend and rested at the edge. True enough, there was a guy who was looking down at the pool. I looked at him and noticed that he was looking at me too.

After about five minutes, he disappeared into his apartment. But within a few minutes, he appeared at the pool and went into the changing room. For what? I can only guess! He came out (not changed for a swim) and proceeded to sit on the bench outside the changing room to smoke with his eyes constantly watching me. I pretty much ignored him and continued to swim and chat with my friend. My friend said he was interested in me!! LOL...

Ever the cock teaser that I am, I decided and told my friend that I am going to the changing room to pee and sees what happens. So off I go to the changing room.

I went straight to the urinal. Within a minute, the guy came in and stopped at the wash basin to look at me. Conscious of his presence, I glanced at him. He then took position at the urinal next to me. As he pulled the front of his shorts down, he had a full blown hard-on. I took a glance and tried to continue to pee, a little excited at the sight! He swiftly moved over and extended his hand to touch me! A little surprised, I took his hand away and pulled my trunks up. He proceeded to get a ladle of water and entered the sauna. What did I do?

I left!! LMAO...

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha...he is either not your type, not attractive enough or you are not P? LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sky: on the contrary, he is quite attractive and for such quickie, I believe the emphasis is more on attractiveness of size below!!! and he has both!! LOL...

    just that I am homo sapien and not some mammal with uncontrollable urges!! but I can tell that I was horny that day (did not cum for 2 weeks)!! LMAO..

    ReplyDelete