Tuesday, June 8, 2010

人贱!

My friend thought of himself as 贱 !

Recently he got to know a guy and that guy has fallen in love with him. He has described him as a professional, highly educated, financially stable, very loving, filial, love sports, straight-acting etc etc etc. Practically everything he would want in a guy!! Best of all, he is totally in love with him. But my friend only likes him.

That guy send him sweet nothings everyday, calls him every morning, meets him almost every evening, calls him every night and chat for hours. He even took half a day leave to go to the airport just to see my friend and accompany him to work! Lots of silly things that he does for him!

Now, compare that guy with his current bf. He lives off my friend, refuse to find work, does not have a good education, was once a massage boy. Once, when my friend was sick and went out for a massage and "guat sa". When he came back, his bf coldly asked him "You went out to curi makan?". Worst of all, he has physically abused my friend.

But my friend insists that he still loves him! Love is blind? Or he is blinded by love?? No wonder he thinks he himself is 贱 !!!

2 comments:

  1. Love is blind. Even with the best criteria that you have described, one can only fall love when the 'feeling' clicks! Sometimes we really need to rationalize our love...good luck to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he is blinded by love. When your mind is clouded by your heart, you act stupid!!
    I have heard of another case which is even worse, will blog it another day!

    ReplyDelete