Monday, June 7, 2010

Blogging

I have mixed feelings about blogging my innermost feelings. Being a reserved person, one who does not talk much about his emotions except to very few close close friends, blogging makes me feels vulnerable and exposed!!! Telling the whole world about my innermost feelings is uncomfortable at times!

But when my friend is unavailable, penning down my emotions is kinda relieving though not exactly the same when I share it with my friend. I still prefer the ears of my close friend. In him, I have found a mate that we can both freely share our emotions. He is a great listener when I talk and I do the same! We both knows what we will tell or advise each other what we already know in our hearts but the assurance that we seek is without doubt comforting!

God, two bad nights and I am falling sick. My body feels hot, think I am coming down with fever!! Hope I get a good night tonight!!

I just need to readjust!! Should not be too difficult!! It just require some time!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad that u have someone to share your emotion...take care man!

    ReplyDelete