Thursday, June 10, 2010

Finally...

Time to back off!!!

Not everyone can accept me from going from "A" straight to "S" in love in a short period of time!! Yes, it was too fast, too soon, too much!!! I can understand totally! Unconsciously, I have been giving pressure in too little a time! It was drowning, suffocating to say the least! While I never intended for there to be any pressure but pressure was felt!

It was too much to handle! And I was uncontrollable! I did not pull in the reins when all the signs were there!! I just let it flow with devastating effect! I knew it yet I failed to acknowledge it! It did not help when I was met with silence! Should have told me instead of trying to match or cope with me!! I would have understood! I would have woke up!

Damage has been done! Now, I will just let things be and hope that my friendship will be cherished! I will be there when you need me! Maybe, you need someone to talk to! Maybe, you need a shoulder to cry on!! I will be there!!

It will be 平常心 from now on! Fate has brought us together, I will follow fate and let time be the barometer of my love!

I sincerely hope we are still friends!

2 comments: