Friday, June 25, 2010

Gym Guy - Episode 2

I finally took the initiative to call the gym guy up (I shall refer to him as KC from now on). As this was my first call, he asked who was calling. When I told him its me, he was giggling and sounded like he was delighted that I had called him. I went on about his question and he asked if it was the auspicious time to tell him, giggling even more!

I told him I will tell him over a cup of coffee and asked if he was free on Friday. He replied that he needed to check his schedule after he gets back to office and will call me to confirm.

After almost an hour, he called back and said that he was busy and requested that we meet next Friday. I said its fine with me and that we will have a cuppa before I hit the gym.

4 comments:

  1. More to come...good progress...can I join the next Fri tea session? hehehe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sky: sure u can join me? serious? anyway, its just innocent flirting! not looking for any progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha...I can..but don't want to disturb your 1st dating lah....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't mind as I really take it as making friends and innocent flirting but then I don't think KC is expecting to see more than 1 person! maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete