Saturday, June 5, 2010

First Contact...

He messaged me in one of g profiles asking to be friends and left me with his msn address. I responded and added him in my msn. A few days later, on 14/04/2010, Wednesday, his usual day off, we chatted for the first time. He came across as decent and intelligent in our first chat and definitely not the type that "cut the chase and straight to bed" type chatter.

Unusually, I had an urge to meet him that day itself. Something I don't normally practice. Maybe he looked cute in his picture, maybe..... He left me his mobile number and asked me to give him a message whenever I feel like it. He did not ask for my number in return. A gesture that I liked.

Again unusually, I text him within the next hour. Something I don't normally do too! I am normally a cautious person given my status. I have to be careful!

He displayed his intelligence when he combined the 2 names I gave him and assured him that those are my real names by successfully finding me on FB that evening itself! But the moment he added me and I saw the common friend that we had, I grew apprehensive! He asked me about RL. Suddenly, I did not want anything to do with him. But I was also curious as to how well he knew RL. He squeezed a promise out of me that I will still meet him if he tell me. Horror of all horrors!! He's his brother!!! At that moment, I was bothered but I had also promised.

2 comments: