Sunday, June 6, 2010

Spare or Gap-filler?

A close friend of mine is of the opinion that I might be only a "spare". I think that I might have been a "gap-filler"!! When he is done with his own time, time for PC, time for family and there is a need to fill a gap, then I might have been the filler!!!

Actually, it's not his fault, it's all my fault!! I am expecting too much! Too much of his time!! Too much of his attention!!! I expect his replies to my mobile messages! I expect his sex! I expect his love! I expect...

I never ask. Do I want to ask? Yes, but I never did! I thought its best that he tells me when he wants to! He never tells me much!! It's all my imagination, I guess!

4 comments:

  1. Nothing wrong to expect from someone we like or love...unless he thinks otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. then go and ask lah....I think I know who u r talking about..hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes you think you know but you may be nmistaken!! I was once embarrassed when what I thought I know turned out to be not!

    ReplyDelete