Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gym Steam Room

Been hitting the gym for the past few weeks and I have to say that I am quite pleased to see myself getting back in shape again!

Steam rooms and saunas are an integral part of today's gym and being one who enjoys sweating myself in the steam room, I do pop in to the steam room sometimes. There was two particular incidents worthy of mention.

Incident No. 1

I went into the steam room and sat at one side as there was one other guy on the other side. Shortly that guy left and i was alone. Ahhh ... all to myself, bliss!! But it was short lived, in came another guy with his towel wrapped around him as low as he could! I could see his crack and faintly the hair line. Such audacity! He took off his towel and placed it over his private area and took position at the same side that the previous guy sat. Nothing unusual except that his eyes kinda never left me! Conscious of someone looking at me, I would look back and into his eyes, expressionless. But each time I looked at him, he would kinda scratch his groin area. That happened for a few times! Was it a signal? I did not venture to guess. I sweated enough and left to shower.

Incident No. 2

This guy was with his gym-mate doing their exercises near me and they were talking quite loudly and brashly. They spoke in tongues that no mother would approve! I was quite amused at their choice of words and smiled to myself. My eyes happened to meet with one of the guys and as a matter of courtesy, I weakly smiled at him.

As I was there earlier, I finished my routine and took a shower to clean myself for a session in the steam room. As I got out of the shower, I saw him walking around the changing room as if looking for someone. He saw me too.

Not too long after I got into the shower he came in and stood opposite me (I was seated and had my towel neatly folded on my lap). His eyes!! He was staring at my groin intensely! Was my towel too high up that he could peek in? Err... I didn't know nor was I bothered.

After a few minutes of gawking, he sat next to me. I just continued with my sweating and left for the showers after a few more minutes. What happened to him? I don't know cause I did not see him after that.

I know there are guys who do it in the gym but ain't it all a bit too risky? For me, I would never do that!

2 comments:

  1. Never say never...The journey of experience usually ascend as you progress

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ng: thanks for your words of "encouragement" ... though you are right about never saying never, I doubt I would have the guts to try anything naughty in the gym!

    ReplyDelete